During this time of year, the course is going through freeze and thaw periods. These times are where there can be some unwanted injury to our greens. Based on weather forecasts this weekend, we are going to go through this freeze/thaw again. We will not allow golfers on the course/greens during this time. Once the greens unthaw completely, then we will allow play on the regulation greens. I will continue to monitor the situation, and as soon as we can allow golf, we will. If the forecast changes and the ground unthaws, then golf will be allowed. I anticipate at the moment Monday afternoon will be conducive for play. Below are some articles written by the USGA and Turf Pathologists regarding the situation. As you will see in the articles, the freeze/thaw situation is the worst to play on. Please check in with the pro shop from this point forward when wanting to play golf. Thank you for your understanding.