Thursday, April 9, 2020

Course Conditions (4.9.2020) UPDATE

1:30pm
ONLY WALKING IS PERMITTED ON DEVLIN


Last evening and through this morning we received an additional .5" of rain, we will be forced to keep all carts on paths, no exceptions.

Today's forecast calls for rain showers that may change to snow flurries, the high temperature will approach the mid-40s, strong winds are expected at 20-30 mph.

The Weiskopf Course is to remain closed due to aerification.

***PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRACTICE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS & SOCIAL DISTANCING***


***DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICKS**


JA

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Course Conditions (4.8.2020)

We will continue to restrict carts to paths only, no exceptions.  Last evening we received .5" of precipitation which will cause the course to be extremely slick, members are asked to use caution.

The Weiskopf Course is to remain closed as we continue to work through our Spring aerification.

Today's forecast calls for cloudy skies, some fog in the morning, and temperatures in the mid/upper 50s; winds out of the northwest at 5-10 mph.  There is a strong certainty of precipitation this afternoon and into the evening.

***PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRACTICE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS & SOCIAL DISTANCING***


***DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICKS**

JA

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Course Conditions (4.7.2020) UPDATE

2pm
Due to precipitation, we will be forced to return carts to paths, no exceptions.
We will re-evaluate cart rules tomorrow morning.





There will not be a delay in start times on the Devlin Course this morning as the nighttime temperatures remained in the 40s.

Member play will remain on the Devlin Course due to aerification on the Weiskopf Course.  We will permit carts off of paths, however we will return them to paths if/when we receive measurable precipitation.

Today's forecast calls for cloudy skies in the morning followed my thunderstorms this afternoon, winds out of the west at 5-10 mph; thunderstorms are more likely throughout the evening (90%).


***PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRACTICE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS & SOCIAL DISTANCING***


***DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICKS**
JA

Monday, April 6, 2020

Course Conditions (4.6.2020) FROST HOLD

9am
First tee time delayed until 10:15am.

Play can begin off of #1 tee on the Devlin Course beginning at 10:15am, carts are allowed off of paths.

Today's forecast calls for temperatures in the mid/upper 50s, mainly clear skies, light and variable winds.

The Weiskopf Course is closed for aerification.

***PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRACTICE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS & SOCIAL DISTANCING***


***DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICKS**



7am
We will be experiencing a frost delay this morning on the Devlin Course, it will most likely be similar to the delays last week.

The Weiskopf Course will be closed for our Spring aerification.

Please do not place sticks in the tees to mark areas, this department is forced to remove them when we mow tee surfaces.

JA

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Course Conditions (4.5.2020)

There will be no frost delay this morning with the slightly warmer temperatures, 40 degrees.

We will allow member play out on both courses and will allow carts off of paths.  There should not be cart traffic on any of the par 3s on either golf course or #6 on Weiskopf.

Today's forecast calls for mostly cloudy skies with temperatures in the mid to upper 40s, winds out of the northwest at 5-10 mph.


***PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRACTICE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS & SOCIAL DISTANCING***

***DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICKS**

JA

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Course Conditions (4.4.2020) FROST HOLD

8:45am
First tee time will be at 10am on both courses.  There may be patchy frost in outlying areas but nothing that will cause sever damage.

Today we will restrict carts to paths, no exceptions due to wet areas throughout the two courses

Today's forecast calls for temps in the upper 50s with clear skies and light and variable winds.

***PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRACTICE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS & SOCIAL DISTANCING***

***DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICKS**


8:30am
First tee time will be no later than 10am

7:30am
Please alter your arrival time to avoid congregating in crowds as we make our way through this delay.


7am
We are experiencing a frost delay this morning as temperatures dropped to 30 degrees overnight.  It will be similar to the two that we had Thursday and Friday of this past week.  I will update this blog with information.

JA

Friday, April 3, 2020

Course Conditions (4.3.2020) FROST HOLD

9am
First tee time rescheduled to 10:15 am on the Weiskopf Course, carts should remain on paths, no exceptions.

Today's forecast calls for temperatures in the upper 40s/low 50s, winds out of the northeast at 5-10mph, with sunny skies.

***PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRACTICE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS & SOCIAL DISTANCING***

***PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICKS***



7am
We are currently experiencing a heavy frost that will delay our first tee time.  We will be able to have a better estimate in a bit, it will not be before 10am.

JA