Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Course conditions (10.7.2020)

We will remain with carts off path, keep carts in fairways as much as possible. Please keep carts from tees and greens. The weather calls for highs in the mid 60’s with winds out of the west 15-20mph with occasional gusts over 40 mph.  James Dobbins

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Course Conditions (10.6.2020)

Today we will be preparing the Weiskopf Course for member play as we prepare the Devlin Course for a high school conference tournament.  We will allow carts off of paths and ask that they remain in fairways as much as possible; carts should not drive near greens or tees.  As is always the case; there is to be no cart traffic on any par 3.

Ranges and practice areas are open and we suggest that golfers exercise social distancing.

Today's forecast calls for sunny skies, winds out of the southwest at 10-15 mph, and temperatures in the mid/upper 60s.

REMINDER:

Next week we will be performing our fall aerification process on the Weiskopf Course.

JA

Monday, October 5, 2020

Course Conditions (10.5.2020)

Yesterday we received .25" which will cause us to restrict cart traffic to paths only, no exceptions.  We will be preparing the Weiskopf Course for member play and the Devlin Course for a high school sectional tournament.  We will continue to monitor conditions and make changes if/when applicable.

Ranges and practice areas are open however we ask that golfers exercise social distancing.

Today's forecast calls for cloudy skies for most of the day, light and variable winds, and temperatures in the mid 50s.


JA

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Course Conditions (10.4.2020)

We will be preparing both courses for member play today, there will not be a delay in start times and we will continue to allow carts off of paths.  There are still select wet areas throughout the property and ask that members use caution.

Ranges and practice areas are open and we suggest that golfers exercise social distancing.

Today’s forecast calls for cloudy skies, showers developing throughout the day, winds out of the west at 5-10 mph, temperatures in the upper 50/low 60s.

JA

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Course Conditions (10.3.2020)

Last evening we did receive an additional .1" of precipitation, this amount of precipitation will force us to start the day as cart path only; beginning at 9am we will allow carts to cross off of paths.  It is extremely important to keep traffic in fairways as that is where the most of our drainage lays.  

We will be preparing the Weiskopf Course for the Superintendent's Revenge and the Devlin Course for member play.  Please keep in mind that the Devlin Course is fresh off of aerification.

Ranges and practice areas are open and we recommend that golfers exercise social distancing.

Today's forecast calls for a mix of sun and clouds, temperatures in the mid/upper 50s, and winds out of the southwest at 5-10 mph.


JA

Friday, October 2, 2020

Course Conditions (10.2.2020)


Today we will be preparing the Weiskopf Course for member play as we continue to work through our fall aerification on the Devlin Course.  Last evening we did receive an additional .3" of precipitation which will force us to keep all cart traffic on paths, no exceptions.  We will continue to monitor conditions and make changes if/when applicable.


Ranges and practice areas are open with the hotel green and the chipping green remaining closed.

Today's forecast calls for cloudy skies early than partly cloudy this afternoon, there is a slight chance of rain (20%), and winds will be out of the northwest at 10-15 mph.


JA

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Course Conditions (10.1.2020)

Last evening we received 1/4" of precipitation, this amount will force us to keep carts on paths, no exceptions.  We will continue to monitor conditions and make changes if/when applicable.  We will be preparing the Weiskopf Course for member play as we continue to work through our Devlin Course aerification.

Our driving range tees are open however the chipping green area as well as the putting green near the hotel will remain closed.

Today's forecast calls for a mix of sun and clouds with afternoon showers developing (80%), temperatures will be in the upper 50s with winds out of the southwest at 5-10 mph.

JA